Wednesday 22 December 2010

Christian's Role At Wrestlemania (un official)

Yes, I have figured out what Christian's role will be when he returns. Before most of you say, "Oh, he's a fan, all he is going to say is that he will win the title."
Nope. I have figured a more realistic approach to what will happen to the captain upon his return, and for all the peeps out there, it's not going to be pretty.
False hope, anger, questions. All of these have been asked constantly when it comes to

Christian and what will become of him when he comes back from his recent injury.
Before I say what I believe will happen, I would like to take you back to a certain year. All us hardcore peeps know this year as "what should have been" for Christian, 2005.
Better yet let me take you to a specific match: Vengence 2005.

A triple-threat match between Christian, Chris Jericho and John Cena. John Cena was the World Champion at the time and was a great up-and-coming, fairly new superstar.
Does any of this sound familiar?

Now don't get me wrong, I am hoping and praying that it will be Edge vs. Christian at Wrestlemania, but in reality, I can't see that one happening, since it would mean putting Christian in the spotlight, and we all know how Vince feels about that one.
Anyway, we will get what we wanted in the end, kind of. I believe that Wrestlemania will consist of a triple-threat match: Edge, Christian and Alberto Del Rio.

When Christian came back to present a Slammy award with Edge, we all heard the bad news he said about Del Rio and how he still remembered how Del Rio was the one to put him out of action, and it just all around sounded like he was to continue the feud upon his return.

This would be a good match, but as bad a move as this is, there is some good that could come from this: sometime we would see Edge and Christian again in a tag-team match and possibly even a few matches with the old E&C.

No comments:

Post a Comment